Dutch Headshot Intensive + HeadshotCrew meeting
In a couple of weeks Peter Hurley will travel to the Netherlands to give you the opportunity to attend this signature masterclass ‘The Headshot Intensive’. The workshop will take place in the Westerpark Studio in Amsterdam. For European portrait photographers the best opportunity to learn over 15 years worth of experience from the industry-leader in headshot photography in just 2 or 3 days.
On Friday night July 8th at 8 PM Peter and I will be at the Three Sisters Pub on Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam for a meeting. Everyone is welcome to join us for a drink and a chat! Check ou the Facebook event and RSVP if you want to join us!
The Headshot Intensive
This course is designed for every level photographer from amateur to pro as long as you understand camera basics, this isn’t a technique course in camera settings, but a mind blowing course in handling any subject that has stepped into your frame. Yes, the workshop is geared toward headshot photography, but all of this stuff applies whether your subject is 3 feet in front of your camera or 30 feet in front of it, so I believe any portrait photographer needs to utilize this information as part of their director’s toolkit whenever shooting portraits. Although I believe the information is ground breaking, any photographer at any level will truly benefit from attending.
Some Topics Include:
- Lighting Hurley-Style
- My belief in being 90% Therapist and 10% Photographer
- The necessity of being a Jack of All Trades
- Performing The Chameleon Approach
- Applying Sherlock Holmesing to the mix
- Digging into Micro-Expression
- Creation of Residual Laughter
- Direction by Mis-Direction
- The HURLEY Headshot System of directing your client from shot to shot
- The Shoot: You’ll apply the ideas laid out to you by applying these ideas on the second day of the workshop.
- Game Plan & Business Know How: Building a road map to develop your business
- Pricing your work into your target market and ground rules for handling your customer service.
- The Final Product: Retouching, printing and delivery of the final product.
- Headshot Crew: Peter will discuss his global plan and your shot to capture your target market by becoming a Headshot Crew Associate photographer. The goal is to have each photographer that is interested in building their headshot business become part of the Headshot Crew referral program, using it as a marketing tool to build their headshot clientele through referrals from their own Headshot Crew micro-site.
We only have a couple spots left for this one of a kind masterclass on Saturday July 9th and Sunday July 10th 2016. For more information and to book your spot, click here!
If you ever took the Headshot Intensive before, or if you want to go all-in and get the most out of this experience make sure you book the Headshot Intensified on Monday July 11th 2016. For more info an booking click here!
See you then?