In a couple of weeks, Peter Hurley will travel to the Europe to give you the opportunity to attend this signature masterclass The Headshot Intensive. The workshops are scheduled for Berlin, Munich and Vienna. For European portrait photographers the best opportunity to learn over 15 years worth of experience from the industry-leader in headshot photography in just 2 or 3 days.
The Headshot Intensive
This course is designed for every level photographer from amateur to pro as long as you understand camera basics, this isn’t a technique course in camera settings, but a mind blowing course in handling any subject that has stepped into your frame. Yes, the workshop is geared toward headshot photography, but all of this stuff applies whether your subject is 3 feet in front of your camera or 30 feet in front of it, so I believe any portrait photographer needs to utilize this information as part of their director’s toolkit whenever shooting portraits. Although I believe the information is ground breaking, any photographer at any level will truly benefit from attending.
Some Topics Include:
- Lighting Hurley-Style
- My belief in being 90% Therapist and 10% Photographer
- The necessity of being a Jack of All Trades
- Performing The Chameleon Approach
- Applying Sherlock Holmesing to the mix
- Digging into Micro-Expression
- Creation of Residual Laughter
- Direction by Mis-Direction
- The HURLEY Headshot System of directing your client from shot to shot
- The Shoot: You’ll apply the ideas laid out to you by applying these ideas on the second day of the workshop.
- Game Plan & Business Know How: Building a road map to develop your business
- Pricing your work into your target market and ground rules for handling your customer service.
- The Final Product: Retouching, printing and delivery of the final product.
- Headshot Crew: Peter will discuss his global plan and your shot to capture your target market by becoming a Headshot Crew Associate photographer. The goal is to have each photographer that is interested in building their headshot business become part of the Headshot Crew referral program, using it as a marketing tool to build their headshot clientele through referrals from their own Headshot Crew micro-site.
The Headshot Intensive Berlin 2017
Jul 1st 2017 to Jul 2nd 2017
The Headshot Intensified* Berlin 2017
Jul 3rd 2017
‘* If you’ve ever taken an Intensive before you can book the Intensified. If you take the Berlin 2017 Intensive, you can sign up for the Intensified immediately.
The Headshot Intensive Munich 2017
Jul 8th 2017 to Jul 9th 2017
The Headshot Intensified* Munich 2017
Jul 10th 2017
‘* If you’ve ever taken an Intensive before you can book the Intensified. If you take the Munich 2017 Intensive, you can sign up for the Intensified immediately.
The Headshot Intensive Vienna 2017
Jul 15th 2017 to Jul 16th 2017
The Headshot Intensified* Vienna 2017
Jul 17th 2017
‘* If you’ve ever taken an Intensive before you can book the Intensified. If you take the Vienna 2017 Intensive, you can sign up for the Intensified immediately.
There’s only a couple spots left for these one of a kind masterclasses in July 2017.
Headshot photography is the number 1 portrait photography today and there is absolutely no reason to not add it to your business! Make July 2017 count and go all-in and start making some money with taking headshots!
See you then?