THE PERFECT HEADSHOT RETOUCHING WORKFLOW
As a headshot photographers there’re limitless ways to retouch a headshot. However, consistency is always key for you portfolio.
I’ve learned this long ago when I was trying several ways to retouch my work and it was all different.
Until I came up with The Perfect Headshot Retouching Workflow. Now, I retouch my work in less that 10 minutes per image and so can you!
The perfect headshot retouching workflow comes with:
1. My Photoshop Action, which is easy to follow and gives you consistent results.
2. A video tutorial on how to use it.
3. Bonus video on how to remove glare from glasses in Photoshop.
4. My personal Capture One style for headshots.
5. My personal Capture One style for headshots adapted for Nikon, Sony and NEW Fuji.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to use this Action?
Photoshop in English, all recent versions are good.
What do I need to use the Capture One style?
Any Capture One version works. Go to Styles, and hit Import in the menu to import the style.
What is my required skill level?
If you know how to open up Photoshop, you’ll be set using this with the accompanying tutorial.
What is your refund policy?
Unfortunately, I do not have a refund policy. All purchases are final.